WEMA bank has done it all, Nigerian first completely automated banking smart system that you can use at your convenience.
Alat by wema is both a desktop and mobile app that allows its users to do lots of banking activities without going to the bank. List of what you can do with wema alat below. before then, below are subtopic we are to be looking to help us get a clear review of the Alat by wema app.
- wema bank
- wema alat app
- download alat by wema Apk
- alat by wema login
- wema alat for business
WEMA BANK PLC
WAMA bank PLC is a Nigerian commercial bank that was established on May 2, 1945, as a private limited liability company (under the old name of Agbonmagbe Bank Limited).
Wema Bank is the longest-lived indigenous bank in Nigeria. A commercial banking license was given and banking operations began in the same year. In 1987, Wema Bank became a restricted public liability corporation. The bank was listed on the Nigerian currency exchange in 1990. Under the sign it trades: WEMABANK. A Universal Banking License was given in February 2001.
wema alat app
wema alat app is one of the smart banking tools introduced by wema bank plc to make banking easier, faster and convenient.
Alat is a multipurpose application that allows you to Schedule transfers, save and pay bills automatically, get your bank card delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria and get up to 10% interest on your savings.
Download alat by wema Apk
Like is said in the introductory part of this post, alat banking app has both desktop and mobile phone-based version. the mobile alat app can be downloaded from google play store HERE, or from the official alat website www.alat.ng.
Alat is not only limited to the mobile app, but it also has a web-based app which user can access via www.alat.ng.
How To Sign Up Wema alat
Alat sign up literally takes just five munites,
Alat by wema login
To login into wema alat, you will need to download the app, follow the guide and login. if you have not created an account on it before, u will need to register and create and account on the app to enable you to gain access into it.
If you prefer to use the desktop version of alat, you will have to visit the web page www.alat.ng, click on login to access your user dashboard where you can enjoy all the features the app has to for you. If you are not yet a wama alat user and you wish to register, you can do so now by clicking here.
wema alat for business
There are several businesses which you can do with your wema alat app and they include:
- Open an account in less than 5 minutes.
- Schedule transfers and bill payments.
- Save easily with automated goal saving.
- Free bank card delivery anywhere in Nigeria.
- Control your bank card from your phone.
- Works with all Nigerian bank cards.
- No hidden charges.
- Up to 10% interest on savings.
WEMA ALAT APP Review
What Can i do With Alat by wema
- You can now enjoy ALAT exclusives including automated savings goals with up to 10% interest and discounts.
- • Save with your friends using (Group Target & Rotating Savings).
- • Request for a virtual dollar card to pay online in dollars.
- • Get personal loans.
- • You now have more banking power within reach, wherever you can connect to the internet.
- • You’ll be able to do much more than was previously available on the Wema Mobile app, which we will no longer provide updates for.
- • Save money with discounts on your everyday needs.
What is the Good news about Wema alat
The are several interesting features in wema alat that will overwhelm you, among which includes:
Start by installing ALAT on your phone or tablet from Google Play or the iOS App Store, or go to alat.ng to begin.
Once you have done that, you will require your phone number, your BVN and your date of birth to complete the process.
Fund your Account
You can fund your Account via a Wema Bank Current or Savings Account (If you are an existing Wema Bank customer) or via other local or foreign card from any bank.
- To pay a bill, choose a biller to pay to from the appropriate category then type your customer ID.
- Next, choose the account to pay from, type your ALAT PIN and click the ‘Pay’ button.
- If you pay this bill regularly, save the biller and schedule your next payment.
- To send money from your ALAT account, click the ‘Send Money’ button on the ALAT dashboard then click on the ‘New’ button.
- Type in the account number of the receiver and select their bank from the options provided.
- Save the receiver’s banking information.
- Next, choose the account to send money from, type in your ALAT PIN and click the ‘Send’ button.
- Now that you know how to send money on ALAT, let’s show you how to buy airtime and pay bills.
Reward For Two
And the sweetest part of it all is you earn for telling you friends and wellwishers to join the app.
Open the ALAT app, sign in and click Refer a Friend on the menu to get your unique referral code. Share this code with your friends by chat, SMS, email or on social media.
For every friend who joins ALAT with your referral code and funds their ALAT account with 500 naira, we’ll give you a gift of 500 naira and send that friend 200 naira worth of airtime or internet data.
Hey!!! where you dey go? click HERE and pay me biko, I just referred you…. Smiles… have a nice day.
follow us on telegram for more useful information.