Gaming Videos Live With StreamLab | How To Go Live Facebook Gaming Videos
Gaming Videos Live With StreamLab
The rapid rise in gaming in recent years has given rise to Facebook introducing gaming video in its social media platform. Facebook is the biggest social media where people can connect with individuals, but the latest features like a marketplace, Gaming video etc. has made Facebook become more than just a social media.
facebook gaming video is rapidly taking over the platform and Mark the owner of Facebook is working on facebook currency so users can monetize their videos and make real money of it, just like YouTube and Twitch.
On our last post, we discussed Gaming Video Live Facebook and How To Go Live On Facebook Gaming Video, using third-party apps, and one of the apps is Streamlab.
How To Go Live Facebook Gaming Videos With StreamLab
StreamLab is a third-party app that gives you a platform to create your videos and go live on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitch. If you have been using Streamlab for your YouTube video it takes the same process to go live on Facebook. If this is your first time of going live, Good follow the detailed step by step below to create your first scene and go live on Facebook.
To create your first gaming video scene using streamlab you will need to download and install streamlab. If you already have stream streamlab on your system, proceed to the guidelines below.
- Create a new scene
- Click on the plus sign near the bottom left window called scenes.
- Enter the name of your scene, click done, and your new scene has been created.
- Add Sources
- Click on the plus sign near the bottom right window called sources.
- Add your gameplay footage by using either Game Capture, Window Capture, or Display Capture. We recommend using Game Capture. You will have the ability on the next screen to choose if you’d like to capture a specific window or the full screen. Depending on the game, you may need to defer to Windows or Display Capture. If you have any issues or questions you can reach out to Streamlab’s support team by following this link.
- Add your Webcam:
- Click on the plus sign near the bottom right window called “sources”.
- Click on “Video Capture Device”, add source, and you’re set to go.
- Open SLOBS, login via Facebook
- Click “Go Live”
- Add a game category, your title, description, and select your page
- Click “Confirm & Go Live”
How To Go Facebook Live
Facebook Live is designed to stream the action while you play while reaching and engaging your Facebook friends and fellow gamers. Follow the steps to go live.
- Go to facebook.com/live/create > select Create Live Stream.
- Under Post, choose where you want your live stream to appear (such as your Gaming Video Creator page that you manage, not your profile page).
- Copy and paste the server URL and/or stream key into the settings of your streaming software. If you need help choosing a streaming software, you can find options including OBS or XSplit in our Help Docs.
- Select: “Enable persistent stream key” to make streaming in the future a bit easier. Note: Please don’t share your stream key. Anyone who has access to it can stream video to your post and you don’t want that.
- Use your streaming software to start streaming. You will see a preview screen of your stream on Facebook where the server URL and stream key are displayed.
- Name your stream, identify the game you’re playing, and add a description to let your viewers know what to expect from your stream.
- Click Go Live. Now you’re live!
Thank you for stopping over, we appreciate your presence on itechflake.com, we hope this tutorial satisfies your need and you will be able to go live on Facebook gaming videos.
If you are reading this post and you think there is something we missed, please use the comment box to update us, if not, use the share buttons to share the post, someone on your timeline might find it interesting.