FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE SEARCH:
Buying and selling are a part and parcel of life. There’s always a need to buy or even sell something at some point in our lives. Marketplace is easy and convenient places where buying and selling take place.
Marketplaces are commonplace in the world today as every city; small or big have a market(s) where people buyers and sellers conveniently converge to trade and exchange their goods and services.
Technological advancements have made buying and selling greatly easier,
prompt and stress-free in recent times. We need not walk down to physical markets situated in given areas to acquire things we desire.
Buying and selling have been greatly digitalized. Facebook has further enabled this convenience through the nascent yet fast-growing platform known as the Facebook marketplace. “As the retail world becomes increasingly omnichannel with more and more opportunities to sell in different places, Facebook Marketplace gives brands a chance to capitalize on the interactions already taking place on Facebook.” Facebook Marketplace is nothing more than buying and selling using Facebook as an interactive marketing platform.
To get the most effective help and access to facebook marketplace, one really needs to know how to make use of the search engine appropriately in order to get the required product or service at relative and convenience.
- Browse featured listings. When loading Facebook Marketplace in a web browser or one of the official Facebook apps, you’ll be greeted with a screen showcasing a variety of featured items for sale. Click on any of these items to go directly to their listing. You can also click See All next to its category name to see similar items.
- Search Facebook Marketplace. There’s a search bar at the top of the main Facebook Marketplace screen, which you can use to search for items and services in all categories.
- Explore Facebook groups. If you click on Groups in the top-left menu of the Facebook Marketplace website, it takes you to a list of Facebook groups dedicated to buying and selling items. Joining these groups is a great way to stay up-to-date on new listings by sellers in your city or state.
- Do a detailed Facebook Marketplace search. In the middle of the menu on the left side of the screen are text fields for Price and Location. Enter your custom preferences into these fields to automatically filter the showcased listings to match.
- Browse Facebook Marketplace Categories. The lower-left menu contains a section called Categories. Click any of the links under this header to see categories and sub-categories. For example, clicking Electronics will load a variety of related listings to the right of the menu and reveal the Mobile Phones and Electronics & Computers sub-categories on the left menu.
The increase in online sales has opened up new horizons of questions of how to access facebook marketplace and how to participate in the 24/7 exchanges of products and services taking place there.
How do I get to Facebook Marketplace on Android?
For startups, the incessant questions have always been how to access facebook marketplace on androids. Below are the steps involved
- Open the Facebook app on your Android. …
- Tap the store icon at the top. …
- Tap Categories at the top. …
- Select a category to view. …
- Search the marketplace for a specific item. …
- Tap an item to view its details. …
- Tap ASK FOR DETAILS on the item details page. …
- Tap the Message button on the bottom-left.
To visit Marketplace, just tap on the shop icon at the bottom of the Facebook app and start exploring.
- Discover Items for Sale Near You. …
- Decided that you want it? …
- Post Items for Sale in Just a Few Steps. …
- Now anyone looking in your area can find your item and message you if they want to buy it.
To edit the location and distance for items you want to buy on Marketplace:
- Click Marketplace in the left column of News Feed.
- Below Location in the left menu, enter your preferred location.
- Select the distance you’re willing to travel from your location. Here are 2 ways you can find items to buy on Marketplace:
- Shop by Category: Click a category in the left column of Marketplace to browse different types of items.
- Search for something specific: Look for particular items by typing something in the search box at the top of the page.
If you find this post helpful, please share it now. don’t forget to subscribe with your email and our new feed on your mail.