FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE – BUY AND SELL: Buying and selling are a part and parcel of life. There’s always a need to buy or even sell something at some point in our lives. The marketplace is easy and convenient places where buying and selling take place.
Marketplaces are commonplace in the world today as every city; small or big have a market(s) where people buyers and sellers conveniently converge to trade and exchange their goods and services.
Technological advancements have made buying and selling greatly easier, prompt and stressfree in recent times. We need not walk down to physical markets situated in given areas to acquire things we desire.
Buying and selling have been greatly digitalized. Facebook has further enabled this convenience through the nascent yet fast-growing platform known as the Facebook marketplace. “As the retail world becomes increasingly omnichannel with more and more opportunities to sell in different places, Facebook Marketplace gives brands a chance to capitalize on the interactions already taking place on Facebook.” Facebook Marketplace is nothing more than buying and selling using Facebook as an interactive marketing platform
FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE – BUY AND SELL Categorization
For ease in identification and distinctive search purposes, facebook marketplace is categorized in the following items below:
- Clothing & Accessories.
Things to put into consideration when Selling on Facebook Marketplace
- Three days interval for shipping orders and seven days interval for receiving orders: For brands
that make handmade goods, it is important to modify the amount you have available to
solve for any issues with supply and demand.
- Not all e-commerce platforms synchronize with Facebook Marketplace. Facebook partners with these e-commerce platforms:
- There will be lots of communication/messages from buyers.“Facebook Marketplace is still a new concept for some consumers. Be patient in educating your consumers by answering questions as professionally and in a timely manner,” said Danette Martin, who owns the custom decal company Sweetums Signatures. So many questions and inquiries are very much associated with the facebook marketplace. So many people will continue to ask a question in order to clear off their doubts or inquire price tags of products. It is pertinent to be patient enough to respond to question in a friendly and very clear manner no matter how irrelevant the questions seem to appear.
The Benefits of Selling on Facebook Marketplace
The importance of facebook marketplace cannot be overemphasized. It offers an easy way to help increase the discovery and gross awareness of a brand and its products.
- Enhanced reach: It affords a free platform to retailers and young entrepreneurs to market their brand and products into the marketplace.
- Personalized customer experience: Facebook Marketplace surfaces products relevant to consumers, helping your business find the right customers. This helps ensure that your product is being seen by the right audience, ultimately resulting in an increased opportunity that the interaction will lead to a purchase.
- Free listing: Unlike other marketplaces that take a percentage of each sale, Facebook Marketplace has no set listing fees and this is an added advantage as it helps young entrepreneurs who do not financial capabilities to make monetary marketing sacrifices.
If you find this post informative and helpful, please share it. Thank you for coming around.