QuickCheck Loan App offers financial assistance to individuals who need extra money to sort out their emergencies with just your Facebook user logins.
The Medical bills, School fees, Payday advance or unexpected cash problems can impose a big challenge special in a country where no one seems to have extra cash to lend out. It has become a rampant experience where people complain about the economy of this country and how difficult life has been.
With school fees on the increase, hospital bill increasing and foodstuffs price going high on a daily bases, salary is no more enough to sort month expenses. Quickcheck app is offering a way out.
QuickCheck Loan App review: Get Money with your Facebook
QUICKCHECK Nigeria understands that you can need cash at any time. Whether it’s Medical bills, School fees, Payday advance or unexpected cash problems, QuickCheck has got your back when it comes to getting small quick loans in Nigeria.
All you have to do is to install or download the QuickCheck loan app, Login with your Facebook account, apply for a loan and get cash transferred to you within minutes. QuickCheck is secure, fast and easy to use.
How It Works
- Download and install QuickCheck loan app from google play store or Visit there web page https://www.quickcheck.ng/
- Login with Your Facebook account
- Grant QuickCheck permission to access your phone data, including SMS history. Your data will be treated with high confidentiality and not shared with anyone: it is used to verify your identity and build a credit score.
- The credit score determines your eligibility to get a loan. The higher the credit score the higher the probability you will get a loan.
- Repay your loans before due date in order to increase your credit score and access higher amounts, longer tenure and lower interest.
– Apply anytime, anywhere
– Receive cash in your bank account within minutes
– Borrow up to 200,000 naira
– No hidden charges
– Pay interest only for the number of days you take the loan
You can find other loan apps that offers the similar services HERE