We are discussing the topic: How to Post to Facebook from Twitter
This can serve as an alternative way to share your blog post on social facebook and twitter at the same time.Facebook and Twitter have been the two social media giants, they both have been competing with each other for years now, but on this one, both tend to agree to share post among each other by the connecting facebook with twitter.
With this techniques, you can kill two birds with one stone, no need to keep retyping one post on both social media, all you have to do is just post it twitter and it shares automatically on facebook timeline or page.
How to Post to Facebook from Twitter
1. Log into your Twitter account on your desktop, click your profile image in the top-right corner of the screen and select Settings.
2. Scroll down and click Apps on the left side of the screen.
3. On the next screen, click Connect to Facebook.
4. A new window will pop up asking you to enter your Facebook login information. Enter it and click Okay.
5. Next, choose who you want to see your posts, and click Okay.
And that’s that. Now all of your tweets will automatically be posted to Facebook as well.
NOTE: Connecting your twitter with facebook is a connection which you can revoke at any time, see our previous post on how to disconnect applications from sharing information with Facebook.
Note: To link your Facebook updates to Twitter, use this application on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/twitter.