Pettycash Review | Loan For NYSC Corp Members
What is PettyCash
Pettycash (www.pettycash.com.ng)is a loan website give an unsecured loan to an individual, it is a loan platform best suitable for corpers (NYSC).
About Petty Cash
Pettycash is a lending firm with customers in 36 states in Nigeria. the don’t have branches, but they do have enough employees dedicated to helping our customers borrow and invest funds.
They offer a fully digital experience by providing an instant loan to salary earners in Nigerian through their employer or individually. This means that customers can access finance anytime and anywhere.
Pettycash has three products which includes
Federal Staff Loan:
It’s a special tailored to federal civil servants in Nigeria.
They provide loan ranging from N5000 to N50,000 to NYSC Corps members whose salary account is with UBA and Access Bank.
In Network Loan:
They provide loans to the staff of companies who are in their network, and the loan is paid back directly from the person’s salary account. Its basic loan to bankers .
A quick loan to individuals whose company is not in their network, they are entitled to loans ranging from N5000 to N50,000. Its a loan designed for market women.
Features Of PettyCash
Features of pettycash include:
- Loan: From N5000 to N50,000
- Repayment: Repayment Period of one month
- Salary Earner: Must Be salary earner to apply
- Minimum Salary: Minimum salary of N30,000
- 2 hours: Loan decision less than 2 hours
- Get cash: get cash in your account in less than 2 hours
- Invest Funds: Pettycash offers the highest percentage(40% Monthly) returns on a monthly bases when you invest with the company.
How To Apply For Pettycash Loan
To apply for the loan please click HERE follow the registration process to complete your registration and apply.