There are videos that we do come across on Facebook, which we are interested in and we want to keep them maybe to watch them again later or to show a friend, whatever maybe the reason, we are here to show you how to save videos on Facebook. Most of us have difficulties trying to achieve this, although saving videos may be a bit easier than locating where the videos are saved.
Steps On How To Save Videos In Facebook
Before i go ahead with the steps please remember that saving videos are different from saving pictures in Facebook. You might ask how are they different? The ways they are different is simple, when you save a picture from Facebook it goes directly to your phone gallery if you are using a mobile phone and a Facebook app, but in the aspect of videos it is saved in your account and not downloaded to your phone. In order not to take too much of your time let’s go through the steps involved;
- As usual, log into your Facebook account
- Head straight to the video you want to save
- Open the video
- If you are using a PC, right click, for android users click on the 3 dot, an option will pop up
- Select “Save Video’
These are the simple steps involved in achieving this, let’s now take a look at how to locate the video you saved.
Location of Videos Saved in Facebook
This is the most important thing and a bit confusing in this write-up. It even took me a bit time to figure it out, but we here to make it easy for you to understand. Here are the steps involved to achieve this;
- Open your Facebook account
- Take a look at the left side of your screen, you will see “saved” option, for those using mobile app, click on the option at the top right of your screen.
- Select the option and you will see your saved videos
That’s all about saving videos in Facebook, remember to share with friends using our share buttons.