Facebook Video Downloader – How To Download Facebook Private Videos
Facebook video downloader is very important for Facebook users. Why is it so important? because if you use Facebook regularly you will come across some interesting videos you may want to watch again and that’s when you will start thinking of downloading it in your phone or PC. Please downloading videos from Facebook is different from saving videos on Facebook.
Steps On How To Use Facebook Video Downloader To Download Videos From Facebook
Achieving this is not difficult at all, just follow the below steps carefully and your video will be downloaded and saved in your phone gallery or PC.
- Before downloading any video from Facebook, you have to make sure the video was uploaded to Facebook and not shared from a 3rd party website and also the privacy has to be public. Now the next step is to copy the web link or URL of the video which is located at the top side of your browser where you usually type the website you want to visit.
- Open a new tab and type in this web address https://keepvid.com/sites/download-facebook-video.html. When this link opens you will see a space to paste the link to the Facebook video, simply paste the link of the address you copied from step 1.
- When you click on download, there are options considering the quality you want and the bigger the quality the bigger the size of the megabyte it will require to download that video.
How To Download A Private Facebook Video
The topic of downloading of videos from Facebook is not yet complete until we find a solution to saving videos that its privacies are set to private. Such videos can’t be downloaded by simply copying the URL. See the steps below;
- To download the private videos, copy the page source of the page the private video is located by pressing CTRL+U or right-clicking on the page and selecting the View Page Source option.
- When the page source appears, press CTRL+A to highlight the entire page source and then CTRL+C to copy everything.
- Open another tab and visit this URL https://www.fbdown.net/private-downloader.php. When the page opens paste the source code in the box and clicks on Download that’s all.
Note: For downloading Facebook videos on your android phone, open your Google Play Store and search for Facebook video downloader. There are many apps there already that can do that but still look at the ratings and reviews of each of the apps the one with positive reviews and ratings should be the one you should go for. Thanks, and please share this posts with friends.
We will keep you updated