We are discussing the topic: Download And Set up of Facebook Ads Manager Account
When you run an ad on Facebook you need to know how to set up your Facebook ads manager account to enable you to monitor how it's performing. The question is what is a Facebook ad manager? It's a tool that is used to create and manage your ads. This app does a lot of useful things to its users such as;
- Set your budget.
- Create and run ads.
- Monitor your ads performance.
- Help you target your ads which includes location, gender, and age.
Why Facebook Ads Manager
The good news its a mobile an app which enables you to monitor your ads on the go. The ads can also be edited and manage the billings in the ad. Let's look at the tools and the usefulness in this Facebook ads manager;
- Creation of ads: What's needed in creating ads? your write up and the pictures, at this point you can make use of pictures from your device gallery to achieve your aim.
- Your Performance: Here's another important aspect of this great Facebook ads manager, knowing how your ads are moving especially how many clicks and impressions it has received it's very vital to your investment. It also has the feature of comparing up to 5 ads with a side-by-side view.
- Notification and Tips: This manager notifies you of any new updates in your ad and also gives you recommendations on how to make your ads go viral.
- editing of Campaigns: It has a wonderful feature of editing your texts, targeted people, location or gender, and also your budgets.
- Easy Navigation: This is what makes the app sweetest, it's simple and very user-friendly.
Now that we have seen the tools and all the stuff the app is built up with, let's look at setting your account up.
Setting Up Your Facebook Ads Manager Account
Starting up your advertising campaign is very easy but one thing is to require of you, and that's an account, you need to set that up. Here are the steps;
- The first thing to do is to login to your Facebook account and click on Create Ads which can be located in the drop-down menu in the upper right section.
- The next step is to wait and the ads manager will generate an account and also guide you through the steps to kick off your first campaign. Remember before reaching this level make sure you know your means of payment because it will be required of you at the end.
After your ads have started running there's always some limitations you might experience which is having access to the Facebook ads manager account, now there are few ways you can achieve that and they include;
- Click on the right upper section of your Facebook account and select Manage Ads.
- Make use of Facebook ads manager mobile app which is usually easier and faster.
- Make use of the link that leads to your ads manager account.