We are discussing the topic: How to Control Who Sees Your Facebook Posts
Recently my mum sent me a request on facebook, and my heart fell into my stomach..lol. If you are a facebook freak who do post lost of naughty stuff and you don’t want your parents or some close friends to see or hear about, this post will be of a great tool in keeping your ass clean and maintaining your crazy social media life.
Apart from using the new Facebook messenger which has given kids under 13 years ability to use Facebook, there are couple ways you can stay private on Facebook.
For me we, since the introduction of social media, we the internet users are leaving two life, (your real life and the flaunt life). Life in social media is completely different from the normal life we are leaving right now. No matter how honest you want to be on social media, what you are sharing on social media is the life you want the social friends to identify you with. Social media life is a created life which you can delect at anytime.
Steps on How to Control who see your post/ status
Write your post in the status or make box as often.
- Before you post your status update, look a litle below the status box where you see Public Or friends. click on it, a drop down pops up.
- If you want your post to be seen by everybody, both your friend and your fiend friends who is not on yoour friend list, you will sellect Public.
- If you want on the people on your friends list to see your post update, select Friends
- If your have a group of people whom you have selected under a categories you can select them on the list.
- If you have a selectede persons like officie colleague or soccer comapnions whom you want it to be only them that see your post, click on More…
5. And select Choose friends and select the names of the people you want them to see the post.
Enjoy your priavcy and still have fun with your crazy friends on fb.
We hope this topic “How to Control Who Sees Your Facebook Posts” was useful.